Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome Friends, Family, and People with Too Much Free Time

Well, it is now official. I am engaged to a feminist. And yes, I proposed to her.

If you think that feminists are bra-burning, liberal, power-hungry man-haters, then let me be the first to introduce you to the 21st century. My fiancee has yet to burn a bra although I could see it happening in some sort of freak kitchen accident. She has also never professed to hate men, and I know for a fact that she is very much in love with one in particular because she hasn't stopped smiling for the last two days.

So if you are curious about what a gender-equal, eco-friendly, social-conscious, Christian wedding might look like, you have found your blog. If you just want to know what kind of china patterns we pick out, maybe I will have something to say about that too. Welcome to 21st century wedding planning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how 'bout Kerraly-Her ?
pronounced "ker-lee hay-er"